flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Sunday, April 11, 2010

jake & christina: engagement

Jake and Christina are "that" couple. The couple that you meet and you immediately feel like you could be best friends with them. Their love for each other is so obvious - the constant laughter, playful teasing and simply the way that Jake looks at Christina (see the first photo below) - the way he looks at her....ahhh, love, love, love. I had such a blast with these two during our mini-shoot this past Saturday. I am shooting their wedding this June and can't wait for it. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek Jake and Christina, I'll see you in a few months!

Seriously...the way he looks at her, so sweet.
























This is why I can't wait to shoot with them again - they are just so fun to be around, you can't help but smile and laugh the entire time :)

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla, these are adorable! What a fun couple to work with! Thanks for my blog lovin'...it's nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)