flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Friday, April 16, 2010

family time

Family time isn't something that my fiance, Rick, and I get to enjoy very often. I grew up in Madison, Ohio and when my parents split up and it was time for me to graduate and go to school, I moved to Cleveland and my mom moved to southern Ohio with her now husband, Eugene. I only have two brothers and the rest of my family is somewhat spread around Ohio and Pennsylvania - so needless to say, I don't see them nearly as much as I would like. Rick was born and raised in Michigan but moved to Cleveland in 2004 with a friend, which is the same year I met him (more on that story later :)). His family is a solid three hour drive from us, so we typically get to see them on holidays and random visits when we find the free time off together to take a trip.

My older brother Tim married Anna almost 2 years ago and have become the best family I could have hoped to have near me. Anna is awesome. Having a "sister" after growing up with two brothers is so wonderful. She is such a great wife, a great mom and a great friend to me. I love her, I love my brother, I love the beautiful niece they've given me and the second niece that is on the way. I am so thankful to have them near us.

Tonight was the rare occasion - the nights that I always wish I had more of, but because they come around so seldom, I cherish them. It is impossible not to breathe in every moment of being around my family when it all comes together. My mom and Eugene came into town to spend the weekend and we all got together at Tim and Anna's house to share laughter, drinks and food. I snapped a few photos that I just adore and wanted to share.

I love my teeny tiny family and the love and happiness they bring to my life :)

Caution: This post has crazy amounts of my niece's cuteness all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)