flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ryan: actor, musician, hair stylist - fabulous

I couldn't help but post a quick sneak peek yesterday, but here is the final result...just a few of my favorites! Ryan is amazing. He will hate me for writing this about him, but it is a simple fact. He is so multi-talented and excels at every single thing that he does. He is a hair stylist at a prominent salon in Westlake, Ohio - the lead singer of an up and coming Cleveland band and has been cast in several musicals this spring/summer. And the cherry on top of it all is that he was chosen to be in the "top 10 people to watch out for in Cleveland in 2010". So, to say that I was excited about this shoot was a huge understatement. He had an amazing hair stylist and makeup artist come along which was so fun to play with. After working with them on the shoot, I really want to make it a goal of mine to offer that service to my clients next year. It really does make such a difference in the photos to have professional hair and makeup...anyway, sorry for the derail!

Ryan - you are so inspiring. I can't wait to see what you become, where you go and the wonderful life ahead of you. I hope you like these photos! It was an honor to take them for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)