flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Monday, April 19, 2010

new website!!!

I am so excited for my new website to go live! I have made a few small changes to my Blog but have put the majority of my efforts into creating a flash website from scratch using Showit Sites and am in love with the result! Please check it out and let me know what you think of it :)

www.full-bloom-photography.com

For anyone looking to build a flash page and is seriously intimidated at the thought of it like I was, I highly recommend Showit Sites. If I was able to do it, pretty much any one can figure it out!

Hope you enjoy!

Kayla

P.S.
And because a post, isn't a post without a picture:

























I hope that you are as excited to see my new website as sweet Mariah was to see her teddy bear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)