flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Friday, May 21, 2010

tim, anna & cora: family + maternity

So, because this post is about my ridiculously gorgeous family, I had a pretty hard time picking my favorites, so I'm sharing the majority of them here...which makes for my longest blog post yet. How handsome is my brother, seriously?! How beautiful is my sister in law, seriously?! How cute is my niece, seriously?!

PS - The three "seriously"'s are in honor of the most amazing Grey's Anatomy episode EVER that premiered last night. Seriously.

PSS - This one's for my niece that will be here so soon - I can't wait to meet you sweet girl and love on you, cuddle you, give you kisses and watch you grow. I already love you so much.









2 comments:

  1. I think this is your best stuff yet, which is saying a LOT! Strong work, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I have to pay you a BIG compliment here...
    I generally hate maternity shoots. I only do them for best friends and family, and only if they BEG me. They just creep me out. I had a pretty terrible pregnancy, and I think I just feel like if I never see another one of those big crazy bellies again I'll be a happy woman. BUT...

    I actually REALLY like the first color photo you have here (the 4th row down, I think)...just their waists and his hand on her belly. This is seriously the first maternity photo that I think I've ever liked! I can't even believe it! The composition, the lighting, the post-processing...it all rocks, Kayla! Nice work, girl!

    (also, that series of your niece and her mommy, nuzzling noses, is incredibly beautiful. Really beautiful shoot, Kayla!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)