flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Sunday, May 16, 2010

family ties: maternity session

I got to spend today with my brother, sister-in-law and precious niece. Anna is now pregnant with their second little girl and I can't wait to meet her. It was such a different, wonderful experience to get to capture her belly just a short few months before the next little one will be here. Being an auntie to my niece has been life changing in the best of ways. I love her with my whole heart and have so loved getting to capture the little moments throughout the first year of her life...anyway, before this could possibly take a strong turn and get over the top sappy...I leave you with a few photos from today's shoot with my awesome family :)

Alright - just a quick teaser of the belly ... now on to my cutie pie of a niece!

 

1 comment:

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)