flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Friday, May 28, 2010

summer time: shoe dilemma

It's finally here!! Warmth, green grass, blue skies, long walks with the dog - summer has finally hit Cleveland and this last week has been gorgeous and hot. Friday at my "real" job is casual day so I put on a really cute summer dress that I got from Target a few weeks back and was all excited to rock it out on a gorgeous day with my new fun haircut, see haircut & dress below (taken on my webcam):

...until I realized. I have no summer shoes. Literally, none. When we got our "angel" of a beagle puppy last August we learned quickly that she had quite the appetite for shoes and I lost several of my favorite strappy summer sandals in the training of our Bella.

So, I was pretty upset this morning. I had to wear purple closed toe flats with this dress and it just wasn't what I wanted. So needless to say, I shopped! I ordered some super cute pair of shoes off of DSW's on-line store and they have a pretty amazing sale going on right now - buy two get 25% off and free shipping on any order over $35. I got 4 pairs of amazing shoes for what it would cost me to get two pairs from Dillards, Macy's, etc. I can't wait to get them in the mail next week and share some photos! ... I like shoes just a little bit if you couldn't tell ;)

Anyway, I hope everyone has a phenomenal Memorial Day weekend spent with family and friends, hamburgers and hotdogs, kool-aid and ice cream, music and laughter, and pictures...remember to take pictures! I am off to shoot a wedding tomorrow and relaxing the rest of the weekend with my fiance and puppy.

Until next time :)
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)