flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Saturday, May 29, 2010

kind words: a fraction of why i love this "job"


kind 

–adjective,-er, -est.
1.
of a good or benevolent nature or disposition, as a person: a kind and loving person.


Still being in my first official year of business, I am overwhelmed by the amazing people I have had the opportunity to work with and for in such a short period of time. Most importantly are the amazing clients I've had thus far. Each and every single person I have photographed has been more than awesome to work with and  have all been excited, patient, encouraging, friendly, warm ... kind people. 


After leaving a session with clients, it's always a slightly sad goodbye for me because I feel like I get to see into little pieces of each relationship that I photograph that so many others don't get to see, or don't pay close enough attention to witness, what I like to call,  the "relationship magic". The little glances, smiles, laughs, touches...I love it all. I eat it up. And it is my biggest hope and wish that after we leave from our session, I will hear from them again to spend some more time together and capture the next milestone in their lives with my camera.


I have received some amazingly "kind" feedback from my clients and wanted to share a few of them here. Each and every one of you have been so extremely crucial in helping me get to where I am today. Thank you for trusting me with photographing such important moments, for loving your photos and being excited about your sessions. I hope that you cherish your photos forever, as I'll cherish the time I was able to spend capturing them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)