flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nick & Katie: Part II

Here are a few more of the photos that I took yesterday during my engagement shoot with Nick and Katie (to view the full album of any of my shoots, join my fan page on facebook!). Katie, as stated below, is seriously fierce - and not just because of the hot pink stilettos. She is a pre-vet major and was one 1 of 5 at the University of Findlay who got accepted into the Veterinarian program at OSU which is a huge accomplishment by any standard. She takes way more credit hours than is required per semester, works sometimes 20 hours a week, does chromosomal lab research and is involved with a few different extracurricular activities...I now feel SO lame when I complain about how busy my life is! She and Nick are so cute together and even though Nick hates having his photo taken he was a good sport about it and made it through :). Hope you enjoy!
And I'll leave with you two more of the killer pink heels -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)