flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Client Lovin'

Today I woke up to a wonderful surprise on my Facebook fan page! Katie, the bride to be of my last engagement shoot, left me the nicest review that I wanted to share with you all. Thank you so much for the kind words Katie. I can't wait to photograph your wedding this June!

"The day of our engagement shoot was an overcast winter day with about five inches of snow on the ground. I had found a few sites that would provide interesting backgrounds such as the gazebo and the bridge but Kayla made everything so much more beautiful then it really was, even transforming a brick wall in an alley, a rusted door, and faded building siding into interesting backgrounds that made for fantastic pictures. She says how fierce I was for trudging through snow in heels but she was fierce for taking on every picture without qualms. She kneeled, sat, and laid in snow, and fought pricker brush and tree branches to get shots.

My fiancĂ© has never been one to enjoy having his picture taken. Kayla took this in stride and joked and talked making him feel comfortable in front of the camera. She directed us wonderfully (good thing since neither of us had a clue as to what we were doing) but also took suggestions and ideas very easily. We never felt rushed but definitely didn’t have our time wasted either.

The pictures were more then I ever imagined them to be. I am drawn to the computer every chance I get just to look at them again. All my friends came up to me the day they went on Facebook and told me how absolutely beautiful they are and how jealous they are. My best friend is now addicted to the album and drools over them. My mother who is into photography as well has already asked if she can have a couple big prints because they are some of the best pictures of me she has seen.

This review has gone on a long time and you all are probably tired of me so I’ll just close with this: The day was wonderful, laid-back, fun, and easy-going. And the pictures? Well there is really only one word for them…exquisite. (Well that and treasured, captivating, darling, wonderful...)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)