flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Monday, February 15, 2010

52 Weeks - Favorite Color

Week 2 of my 52 week challenge was titled "Favorite Color". This is so fun to me because anytime anyone asks me my favorite color, I always - always reply with grass green. I love the color of summer grass. When it's gone un-mowed for two weeks and it starts to get soft and so cozy to lay in. I love the color of summer trees and lily pads. Living in Cleveland, Ohio makes you fall that much more in love with the greens of summer because we have so many winter months of white. So because it is the middle of a snow storm right now, I found the "grassiest green" in our apartment and photographed it.

This is a little bottle that I bought at the annual Tremont Sidewalk Sale for 25 cents and it sits on a shelf above our kitchen sink with 6 other colorful shaped jars, all different sizes and colors....Enjoy!


3 comments:

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)