flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Thursday, August 12, 2010

savannah: cleveland ohio senior photographer

This is Savannah. Not only is Savannah a super nice, super gorgeous, super funny and super outgoing girl - she also has one of my favorite names of all time. No, no - no children are in my future anytime soon, but when the time does come, I have my top 3 list of names for girls:

1) Emery (Nicknames - Emmy, Ree Ree)
2) Savannah (Nicknames - Sav, Savvy)
3) Emelyn (Nicknames - Emmy, Lynn)

So before even meeting her, I knew I'd like her because her name rocks. And I also knew I'd like her because she posted quite a bit on her FB page professing her love for Jay-Z. I also have a secret love for Jay-Z. Needless to say, it was a pretty fun few hours together. Oh yeah, and she owns a really sweet pair of Toms shoes (see below). Double score in my book.

We met up in Perry, OH and visited my favvv old run down antique store, stopped in a field of flowers, stopped at a baseball field with an amazing willow tree and ended at my favorite beach on Lake Erie. It was gorgeous out and the locations made for some of my favorite photos to date. 

Savannah also shares a love for photography and plans to attend Ohio University next year and wants to minor in Photography...love it! She was way more than open to trying out of the box photos for a senior session and I love the input she had :) - Anyway, check 'em out! Can't wait to see all that you accomplish at OU Savannah!















We found this baseball underneath the willow tree...I was a little more excited than I probably should have been - this was my version of my dream of finding a post secret somewhere! It read:
"It won't be long - you will grow strong - Up, Up & Away"  ...   "Have Hope"









Every time that I took a test shot to check the light, she would make sure to give a ridiculous face that made me laugh every single time - here's one of them :)



2 comments:

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)