flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"blog-iatus"

Hola all. I am taking a brief hiatus from my blog for the next week or so. I'm smack dab in the middle of wedding season craziness and have a million and one things to do. On top of it, I am traveling to southern Ohio this weekend to spend the 4th of July with my mom and do some wedding dress shopping!
I'll be sure to post photos when I get back.
But for now, I hope that you all have a safe and happy 4th of July! Take lots of pictures :)

Kayla

P.S. because I am cuhhh-razy busy, I missed out on doing this week's mobile monday...so here is a little collage of my mobile photos from this past week:


P.S.S. Stay tuned for a contest next week for Jake & Christina's wedding! Also, here are two photos that Christina's awesome bridesmaid, Megan, took while I was photographing the newlyweds on the beach at sunset :)

1 comment:

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)