flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Friday, April 23, 2010

speaking of tying the knot...

I have knots in my belly! Well, more like butterflies, but never the less ... The excitement of my first wedding of the year, which is tomorrow, is setting in and I cannot wait. Just had to share :)

These photos are from my blackberry so don't get too excited - but I took Bella last night for a little trip to East Coast Custard (YUM!) after spending nearly 3 hours trying to figure out how to put together a soft box and stand (why don't these things come with instructions?!), here's the final product:















Here's the East Coast Custard!

Waiting patiently...














Waiting not so patiently...














Finally, a baby cup of vanilla custard - well worth the wait for a beagle pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)