flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jason & Danielle: Maternity Session

Meet Jason and Danielle, the expectant parents of a sweet baby girl! They are such a beautiful couple and so in love. It was so fun to feed off of their energy and excitement for their relationship and their little girl. Their love for one another is so evident and the look that Jason would give Danielle when I was taking photos of just her was so sweet and it took just about everything I had not to comment on it because I didn't want to (a) ruin the moment and/or (b) embarrass Jason :). I hope that you cherish these photos Danielle and Jason, I had a blast working with you! ... Oh, and P.S., these photos have officially given me baby fever again.


1 comment:

  1. amazing kayla...but i shouldve expected nothing less.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)