flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Monday, March 8, 2010

Chun Family: Lots of Sh's!

Meet the Chun Family! Four very active kiddos and two awesome parents. Trying to get their names straight during this shoot was quite the challenge, get a load of this:



Sheldon
Shannon
Sheldon, Jr.
Shelby
Shayden
Shanden

I'm pretty sure that since I was able to keep that straight, I'm good to go! I had so much fun doing these photos. I work with Shannon and sadly, she is leaving our company and moving back to her hometown in Pennsylvania...Typing that last sentence got me all teary eyed! Shannon is one of the kindest people I have ever met and she has such a way about her that makes you want to know her more. She is so funny and her constant humor has gotten me through those 9 to 5 days that seem almost unbearable at times. She is my partner in crime and she will be truly missed.

Anyway, enough of the sappy stuff. I wanted to take some family photos for her to decorate her new home with and boy did we luck out with a perfect day. March in Cleveland is never very pretty but this Sunday was beautiful - nearly fifty degrees and sunny. So Chun family, I wish you all of the best in your move and hope that when these photos are hung on your wall, your new house will really feel like home.


















2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWW those are beautiful pics of my cousin, her hubby, and kids. You are so right about Shannons spirit. She is truely a beautiful person inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures were truely amazing. Thank you so much Kayla. By the way, I aggree! Shannon is a beautiful indidvidual and amazing person!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)