flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Friday, July 23, 2010

the three f's ... family, fireworks, food

I know that this post is a few weeks late and I have lots of good posts to get up on the blog, but for now, here are some photos from my trip down to my mom's house in southern Ohio for the 4th of July. I got to meet sweet baby Chloe, eat my mom's amazing food, watch the firework show put on by my stepdad for the City and relax like crazy.




























This is a photo of me and my mom. She was the most amazing mother to me and my brothers growing up. She cooked homemade meals every night, took us on adventures to the metro-parks in the summer, sled riding in the winter, kept us involved in neighborhood play groups, sports, crafts, swimming, gymnastics, piano lessons...She wanted us to be happy and the did all of that and more. She is an amazing mother who has become not only that, but also my best friend. She is my strength, my support, and I wish for nothing more than to grow into exactly the woman that she is. I love you mom :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! And I love your hair like that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)