flash banner

navigation

blogaboutportfoliopricingcontact

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

anthony & whitney: wedding

Blog, meet Anthony & Whitney. Anthony & Whitney, meet Blog :). It was so much fun to be a part of this wedding - although I didn't come into this wedding knowing the bride and groom (big thanks to Jay at Digital Photography Services for having me second shoot!), it was a blast to get to mingle with their family and friends and get to know them second hand. I started off the day with Anthony and the groomsmen at a gorgeous home in Brecksville where one of the mom's made a delish breakfast fit for a king before the nerves kicked in about it being the big day. The groomsmen were a blast to hang out with and a real riot at the reception - by far one of the funniest (and shortest) toasts I've ever heard.

The ceremony was at Christ the Redeemer's Lutheran Church in Brecksville and the reception was held at St. Michael's Woodside - both were gorgeous locations. I loved all of the natural lighting at the church, it was perfect :). Anyway, here are a few of my favorites...Thanks again to Jay for having me along to shoot with you and congratulations to Anthony and Whitney!















1 comment:

Comments are a girl's best friend ;)